……for young Mr. Kendal. How awesome is that? This guy graduated high school and then jumps in a vehicle with his family and heads to Texas on a walrus hunt! His parents and grandparents are certainly up for the parent of the year award here at Highstakesbassin.com. We started today like a ball of fire. We boated 8 fish with a few nice chunks mixed in. After our first stop though, the wind kicked up and the fishing got tough. We boated 6 more fish the rest of the day. They tied at 7 apiece. I have a unique gameplan in place tomorrow and looking to send these guys out with a bang!
- No clickers in sight with numbers waaaaaaay down. July 21, 2020
- Pure MONSTER, EPIC, BATSHIT BONZI days along the border in Summer of 2020 June 17, 2020
- Schedule updates, Finances, Storms, and a new PB for my man Robby. June 8, 2020
- Falcon Lake, Texas pumps out two Double Digit personal bests May 23, 2020
- From shut down to packed in a matter of days April 27, 2020